Noida Sports League (NSL) dictum is to promote health, fitness and all the events/activities/games/matches organized in this league are appropriately informed on the Noida Sports League (NSL) website www.noidasportsleague.com.
Cancellation & Refunds:
Noida Sports League (NSL) reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- Refunds will only be made if an activity/programs/curriculum is cancelled without the event being held as scheduled. No other refunds will be made. There is no obligation on the Organizers to reschedule the event.
- In case Noida Sports League (NSL) cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the Participants/delegates.
- If a cancellation is done by a participants/delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the participants/delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- If the delegate doesn’t turn up on the given schedule then no refund will be provided.
- The refund request will not be accepted if you have attended the event activity/programs/curriculum or services.
- All refunds will be processed within 20 working days of receipt of the refund request.
- Further, it is irrevocably and unconditionally agreed that the courts of Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same.
- The Organizers reserves the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone and/or if necessary, to eject the holder/s of the entry ticket from the venue after they have entered the venue in each case if they are found to be in breach of the terms and conditions or the other above-mentioned regulations.